GALAXY Note 3 Firmware for SM-N900V Free download
Stock firmware is the “original” operating system/software your Note 3 shipped with. These can usually be flashed using ODIN and they are 100% stock firmwares. See How to Unroot Note 3 on how to install these stock firmwares on any Note 3.
If you ever mess up while installing custom ROM or you just simply want to return to stock firmware for warranty purposes, you can use Note 3 stock firmwares to get your phone back to 100% factory status.
|Model name||GALAXY Note 3|
|Build date||Thu, 16 Jul 2015 12:50:33 +0000|
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin v3.10.7
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.10.7
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes