Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F (J700FXXU1AOGB) – Download HereStock Firmware version 5.1.1 Lollipop is available to download for Samsung Galaxy J7, model SM-J700F (J700FXXU1AOGB) .
In case, if you were already searching to download firmware for Samsung Galaxy J7, model SM-J700F (J700FXXU1AOGB). then you are at right place. At the buttom of this post I have managed to list !00% working official firmware download link for Samsung Galaxy J7, model SM-J700F (J700FXXU1AOGB) . Below are the firmware firmware details and How to Guide to help you with flashing
Phone: Samsung Galaxy J7
PDA Version: J700FXXU1AOGB
CSC Version: J700FILO1AOG3
PHONE Version: J700FXXU1AOG5
Build Date: 11.07.2015
OS Version: 5.1.1
To Flash this firmware to your Samsung J7, you need Odin Tool and Samsung Device USB Drivers. If you have already have Odin Tool and Samsung USB drivers installed on your PC then Proceed to download firmware SM-J700F (J700FXXU1AOGB) from link posted below . After Downloading firmware on your PC steps below to flash downloaded firmware to Samsung J7Flashing guide:
1. Download and extract a zip file containing your desired firmware.
2. Open Odin Tool.
3. Boot your device in the “Download Mode”:
Press Volume Down, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options in Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
7. Finally press the start button to begin flashing the firmware update on your device.Download Stock ROM Samsung Galaxy J7 SM–J700F Lollipop 5.1.1 TUN Tunisia